Leica DigiCat 550i XF Intelligent Locator
*Harga dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu mengikuti Kurs Rupiah.
Untuk informasi Stok Barang & Harga Terbaru, silahkan hubungi Sales Support kami melalui kontak berikut :
Telepon : (+62) 21- 2904 8787
WhatsApp : 0812 1374 1000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
INDOTELECOM : Supplier Perangkat Radio Komunikasi, Alat Telekomunikasi, Alat Survey, Alat Geologi, Binocular, GPS, Alat Teknik, Alat Ukur & Peralatan Umum, bergaransi RESMI dengan harga kompetitif di pasaran online.
Out of stock
INDOTELECOM Supplier Leica DigiCat 550i XF Intelligent Locator dari Produk Leica
Detector Locator Leica DigiCat 550i XF Offers. Every year site workers are injured due to inadvertently striking buried utilities such as electricity cables or gas pipelines. Obtaining accurate information about the location of buried utilities has never been more essential to protect employees and equipment during any excavation project.
Leica Geosystems Digicat locators make locating underground utilities including power cables, street lighting, telecoms, conductive pipe work, sewer camera inspection systems, easier than ever before. This increases your safety on-site and ultimately saves you time and money.
How does the Leica Digicat locate?
The Leica Digicat XF-Series locators locate buried conductive utilities by receiving electromagnetic signals which radiate from them.
The intelligent software interprets the signal data and provides the operator with an audible and visual response to the location and direction of buried utilities. Offering the user additional tracing frequencies of 512 Hz and 640 Hz, makes long distance tracing and the positioning of sewer camera inspection systems a simple task.
- State-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology
- Automatic controls – making the Digicat easy-to-use, requiring minimal user training
- Mode Lock – the Digicat starts in the last mode of operation assisting the survey process Hazard Zone feature indicating shallow buried utility in power, 8 kHz, 33 kHz,
- Auto, 512 Hz and 640 Hz modes
- Built-in test function – allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the Digicat before use
- LCD screen with built-in light sensor, automatically enabling the backlight in dark conditions
- Robust, lightweight design specifically engineered for tough site conditions
- Service Due Indicator supporting planned maintenance schedules or quality systems by displaying a wrench icon after 12 months
- Depth indication – The Digicat 550i XF features utility depth indication, when used in conjunction with the Digitex signal transmitter or Digimouse Standard Sonde in 8kHz or 33kHz modes. With a single press of the button, operators can determine the depth of the buried utility down to 3 meters or the depth of a sonde down to 12 meters.
- Current level indication – Displays the amount of current flowing through a utility helping to trace and verify the utility to which the Digitex signal transmitter is connected.
- Auto Mode – Automatically locates power or radio signals, helping to confirm the presence of utilities upon initial site occupation, making cable detection easier and safer
- Radio Mode – Traces signals originating from distant radio transmitters. These signals penetrate the ground and are reradiated by buried conductive utilities
- Power Mode – Locates power signals radiated by energized cables which pose the most significant risk to excavation teams
- Transmitter Mode 512 Hz – Locates a specific signal applied by the Digitex signal transmitter to a metallic underground conductor
- 512 Hz & 640 Hz – Enables long distance tracing
- 8 kHz – Mid-Range distance training
- 33 kHz – Standard tracing frequency on avoidance locators, used for everyday site use
Leica Digisystem XF-Series is comprised of:
- Digicat 500i/550i XF, 600i/650i XF & 750i XF
- Digitex 100t XF & 300t XF signal transmitters
- LOGiCAT software
- Digitrace and additional accessories
- Surveyor specialists
- Utility installation contractors
- Specialist repair contractors
- Gas and electricity companies
- Pipe laying contractors
- Sewer camera inspection contractors
|Leica DigiCat 550i XF Specifications:|
|Frequency Mode||Power mode 50 Hz or 60 Hz, Radio mode 15 kHz to 60 kHz, Transmitter mode 8 kHz and 33 kHz, Auto mode = Power + Radio mode|
|Depth detection (typical)||Power to 3m, Radio to 2m,
Transmitter mode dependant on signal transmitter or sonde
|Protection||Conforms to IP54|
|Batteries||6 x AA alkaline (IEC LR6), supplied|
|Battery life||40 hours intermittent use (at 20°C)|
|Weight||2.7kg including batteries|
|Depth estimation||10% if depth in line or sonde (0.3 to 3 m depth range)|
What’s included with the Leica DigiCat 550i XF
- Leica DigiCat 550i XF Series Cable Locator
- 1 Year Warranty
Jual Leica DigiCat 550i XF Intelligent Locator dan cari produk terbaik lainnya dari kategori Detector/Locator dari Merk Leica Gratis biaya pengiriman untuk wilayah Jakarta-Depok dan dapat dikirim ke seluruh Indonesia. Dapatkan hanya di toko online Indotelecom.id, belanja online alat ukur dan alat survey mudah dan aman.
INDOTELECOM.id menyediakan berbagai produk dari supplier dan distributor resmi yang tersebar dibeberapa kota di Indonesia seperti Jakarta, Bandung, Bekasi, Depok, Cikarang, Tangerang, Lampung, Pontianak, Jogja, Semarang, Solo, Batam, Padang, Pekanbaru, Malang, Surabaya, Medan, Makassar, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Palembang, Riau, Aceh, Manado, dan Bali.